Tuesday 27 June 2006

Loser?

I got up in the wrong side of bed this morning.
My kids were throwing their tantrums.
I wasn't in the mood.

I've got 6 minutes to spell this out before it's time to work.

Received my result for the course this morning.
Exam all passed.
Portfolio/Essay FAILED!!
In other word, I fail the course.
BUT
They gave me 2 months to resubmit my portfolio.

How do I feel now?
Like a loser.

I can't get a proper job in this bloody hospital!
I can't even pass my part 1 written exam even after so many attempts!
I can't even pass a simple course without having tru much hurdle!

Am I a loser?
A moment ago I thought I was.
Now, I'm numb.
I don't care.
I don't give a f***!!!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Astragfirullahulazim...

Be patient
Be calm

Do your work today
even how much you hate the boss

Success will taste sweeter after a bitter downfall....
I supposed.

Later....

11 comments:

anita kema said...

kak faez,
marah dan kecewa benar bunyinya...
nak nasihatkan org saya sendiri pun rasa nak tertungging..tapi tak mengapa la, cuba kita tarik nafas, lihat muka suami, lihat wajah anak2...masak sedap2, bagi dorang ngan kite skali makan....aahh...pastu mesti rasa lega sikit. tak lega jugak? nanti hari keluarga saya buat games yg gila2 sket, boleh kita bersuka ria.
boleyyy?

Kiah Kardashian said...

Dr Faez;

Harap jangan putus asa okay. Puan doktor yang kepala new york ini tidak harus mengucapkan rasa keciwa nyer. usaha lagi dan banyakkan berdoa. Insyaallah Allah sedia membantu kita.

Literature Sushi said...

what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger...

NBK466 said...

Teruskan usaha & semoga berjaya. Malaysia Buleh!!!

mizzwanda said...

hye k.faez..ala..jgn ah putus asa..taking up medical profession,alwayz has its ups n down..the more u learn , the better u r.kan kan..

its k..cuba lagi..insyaallah buleh punyer...go go caiyok hehe

blackpurple @ jowopinter said...

Tak ada istilah kegagalan dalam hidup.... Kegagalan cuma satu proses untuk berjaya.......

Pernah jatuh tersebam ke bumi, Lutut berdarah tapi misai belum memcecah tanah... saya bangkit kembali....!

simah said...

*hugs*

there is always the next time?

take care...selawat banyak banyak

Izhal said...

in the world cup, one team has to be the loser for another to be the winner ;) whats important is sportsmanship...

Ayu Mohamad said...

Chayok!!! chayok!!!! come on Faez.. u can do it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Faez..
Masih sedih lagi ke..cheer up la..sekali lagi hantar..akak doakan mesti lulus punya...

maklang said...

Sabar dek...tapi ni selaunya kes racist kot!!

Jom Borak

Name :
Web URL :
Message :